“Stay here!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Peru
Iroquois Campground and RV Park
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Peru
New York City, New York, United States
“Stay here!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I am from New York City and often travel to Canada from the city with my wife. We have stayed at the Shamrock in Peru and that was not the best trip for us. The next week we went to Canada we tried this campground. What a wonderful staff and what a clean and happy campground. We will come back to camp here again. It is a pleasure to be in clean comfort

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank UpstateStateofMind

Couples
Solo
Business
Stony Point, New York
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Campsites are very small. When you are sitting outside under your awning the next site's hook ups (water, electric and sewer ) are right at the edge of your rug. The Wi-Fi was terrible. They advertise paddle boats but there was only one. Game room is old and could use a good cleaning. Check in area is cluttered with papers and I saw very few groceries. We moved our site because the sight that we were originally assigned to was very narrow and the tree roots were so large we would not have been able to sit outside comfortably . I had asked for a fairly level site.We were charged $2 more a night because the new site was 30- 50 amp.We asked for a certain site and we were told it was booked. We stayed for a week and when we left the site was still empty. When we arrived on Saturday four huge dumpsters were full to the max and smelling pretty bad. They were finally emptied on Thursday.The only nice comment I have is the bathrooms and showers were clean. Don't think we'll be back anytime soon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Well, let's just say I have been going every year since I was born. I have such great memories and great times have been had! bingo every saturday, christmas in July, Hallowwen, horseshoe tournaments, etc. It has since then changed, the previous owners did nothing and therefore many people had left. The new owners now are definitely bringing back to the way it was. Lively, friendly and full of activities! some of the kids were on treasure hunt! I just love it here, it does help that I met my now fiance there!:) 20 years ago!lol I love it there and if you are looking for a home away from home heres the place!!:)

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mooers, New York
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Have a good time every year there. You can join in the activities if you wish or just stay to your self. If your not sleeping and you see a fire going. Stop in and say hello. Chances are you will be asked to join in. I know if your just visiting for a weekend and you drop by my site. Have a seat and shoot the bull. It's all about having a good time.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Lawrence, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2008

The Iroquois Campground and RV Park was AMAZING! We traveled with a sporting group and the staff was pleasant and very accommodating. Our group had camped the previous weekend at another campground and throughout the weekend discussed the differences between the two campgrounds - members in our group commented numerous times on how peaceful & relaxing the Iroquois Campground was. The facilities and ammenities are very clean, modern, and well maintained. I would strongly recommend this campground to anyone traveling to this area.

7 Thank mystery8792
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peru
Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Plattsburgh
Holiday Inn Plattsburgh
Holiday Inn Plattsburgh
#8 of 14 in Plattsburgh

Been to Iroquois Campground and RV Park? Share your experiences!