“Be prepared to wait............”
Review of Ricciardella's Restaurant - CLOSED

Ricciardella's Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Big mistake to go here on New Year's Eve waited two hours for food. Severs did not even know what they were serving. To my horror the wrong order came out the dish was put on front of me I put my fork in and it was taken away and reserved when the server realized her had the wrong table. When food came it was overcooked and cold! Been here before food was always decent, just overpriced. Never had a problem with the service though!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

On New Years we went for a 8pm seating. We were seated at 8:40. We were served drinks by 9:15 and they never came back to ask for a second round. we poured our own water from the service station. Our dinner came after 10:00 pm. There servers were overwhelmed .
We have had dinner here before and the service and food has been fair to good. I would recommend you NOT go here on New Years Eve until they address there staffing or kitchen problems .

1  Thank kgcl
Reviewed 31 December 2013

What a big mistake to go here on New Year's Eve! 6:30 dinner reservations and at 8:30 still no dinner. Disorganize wrong order was served twice. When then food did come it was cold and one order was still missing we left before it ever was served. They can not handle big groups this is not the first experience like this in this restaurant. Definitely would not go here again.

3  Thank Isabel V
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have been going to Ricciardella's Restaurant for about 11 years. Every winter when I am in the area skiing I make sure we go there. We love it there. The service is always great, the bartender
who is there for ever is awesome and Mike the owner is a great guy. The food is always wonderful. From year to year they know us and are always happy to see us comeback. Wish he had a restaurant in Jersey!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

A two fer. 2 entrances, 2 menus, 2 bars. Order from a variety of menus from Mexican or Italian American. A special thick pizza is really good if you like that. Huge portions for two hiking guys - most welcome. Waiters on the ball and friendly. Fair prices, we thought and well below what we see in NYC.

Thank JAMES T. F