Storehouse - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Needed gear

Went to trailhead w hiking partner, never done winter hiking before. 200 feet and 45 min later we... read more

Reviewed 8 February 2016
EleveNYC
New York City, New York
via mobile
Their Knowledge made the idea of hiking more enjoyable!

No clue about hiking till Storehouse made it more enjoyable by making sure we were outfitted... read more

Reviewed 2 December 2015
sugarhollow
Phillipston, MA 01331

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015

This terrific store has everything you need for hiking, camping and more! Great location in the quaint downtown of Phoenicia. Most importantly, the owners, Tim and Jess, are extremely knowledgeable about the area....especially local hiking trails and campsites. They are very friendly and helpful. Love this place!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Well-stocked and knowledgeable, it's the base camp for starting any Catskill adventure. Tim and Jess can point in the right direction, whatever that direction may be.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 5 October 2015

I bought my favorite pair of socks at this great store tucked away in the foothills of the Catskills. The owner, Tom, seems like a real good guy. He said most of the customers are from the city like me. My friends rented snow shoes from them too, but my wife has bad circulation so we just laid low. Definitely stop in!

Date of experience: May 2015