“Quiet Comfort”

Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Pine Bush B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The Pine Bush House B&B offered exactly what I needed on a recent business trip: a quiet and comfortable "home base," from which I could attend my meetings (in surrounding towns) and return to an immaculately clean and welcoming accommodation. Miss Barbara met me at the door on my arrival, and her Southern charm was as intrepid as it was appreciated as we toured the beautiful home. The room was extremely comfortable, particularly for a business stay, and I expect to return in the future with my wife. At breakfast, the scratch biscuits were worth the trip alone. Kudos, and a fine testament to the fact that genuine charm, personality, and attention to detail can make or break a B&B establishment. Simply put, this one is made and made well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is a charming inn in the quiet town of Pine Bush nearby to various attractions of the Hudson River Valley.. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with many amenities such as modern showers, free wi-fi and the breakfasts are spectacular. We woke up every morning wondering what delicious surprise we would find at the breakfast table. We found some delightful restaurants nearby. The hosts were gracious and welcoming and helpful in every way.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Wow where do I start? From the time we arrived to the time we left our time at the Pine Bush House was amazing.Barbara and Mark made us feel so comfortable and welcome it was almost like meeting family for the first time. The rooms are beautiful and up to date and have everything you could want and more from a bed and breakfast But not only are the bedrooms wonderful but the whole house is, There living room is a great place to sit down with a glass of wine unwind while listening to the stress free music that plays through out the house.It's also a great place to meet new friends as we did .From sitting outside on a beautiful porch and talking with Mark on a cool spring evening to laughing with Barbara over a Delicious breakfast in a wonderful cozy dinning room our time and the Pine Bush House is one we will not soon forget.My wife and I are planning to go back already We just can enough good things about the PBH P.S. Barbara's lemmon sqares were out of this world what a great treat with a hot cup of coffee

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I stayed here recently with my girlfriend for the weekend. I would love to say it was a very enjoyable weekend and I highly recommend staying here. Barbara and Mark were such a wonderful and amazing hosts that it did not feel like a standard B&B. It felt like I have been here for years. The rooms were very up to date with the latest appliances so felt like we did not even had to leave the room at all. I recommend staying in the champagne room which was the room we stayed in. The jacuzzi hot tub feels like it was installed by James Bond himself. Very cool indeed. I definitely will be coming back to here again.

Room Tip: Choose the champagne room for a amazing soak and relaxing massage jets to get away from it all.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Absolutely beautiful little B&B and perfect for a romantic getaway weekend in Hudson Valley. There was a sauna in our bathroom (Zinfandel suite) and Barbara made the most delicious Sunday brunch. It was also walking distance away from conveniences on Main St. if you want to pick up supplies. I'm just sad that we couldn't have stayed longer!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We just got back from a wonderful weekend at the Pine Bush House. It was our first time at a B&B, but Barbara and Mark were wonderful hosts! The decor was beautiful--warm and inviting, with the quaint, antiquey atmosphere you would expect from a B&B, but combined with the most modern amenities. It seemed that no detail had been overlooked. We especially loved the steam shower in the Zinfandel suite and the Apple TV system. The food was delicious. Barbara certainly knows her way around delicious breakfasts! Also loved the afternoon cookies.

We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Check their website to pick your rooms. As we were the only guests one night, Mark showed us around...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brett0479
Reviewed 19 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Pine Bush house for one night. We wanted to try out a bed and breakfast because we have never been. And we are so happy we did! Barbara and Mark are amazing! The house is incredible! So beautiful! The rooms are peaceful retreats! We stayed in the Zinfandel suite and couldn't be happier. It was light and airy! Beautiful bathroom with a steam shower. The bed was very comfortable! There is a wine chiller, coffee maker (with amenities) and water in the suites. Mark suggested a few restaurants in town for dinner and we took his advice and tried the Old Grist Mill. We loved it! Mark and Barbara were sweet and helpful throughout our stay. Barbara made a to die for chocolate tart in the afternoon. They have a coffee/tea station set up for you at all times as well as a candy bar. They thought of everything! Breakfast is beyond scrumptious! We started out with chopped apples, with drizzled cloverleaf honey sprinkled with walnuts!!! Next was an egg frittata with bacon and asparagus, tomato hash and two delicious biscuits with strawberry thyme butter! Outrageous! Our only complaint is that we had to leave! We will be back and next time, for a longer stay! Can't wait! And cannot thank them enough :0)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Been to Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!