“Anniversary weekend getaway”

Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Pine Bush B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This was the perfect place to stay on our 2 night trip. My husband and I always read many reviews before selecting a place to stay and the reviews for this Inn are true and right on point. I highly recommend staying here! Barbara made the most fantastic breakfasts and made us feel right at home. We were sad to leave but hope to return again!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Barb and Mark,
Jamie and I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality at the "House"! Even though it took us almost a year to get there, it was worth the wait and the drive! I can't wait to come back and we had a marvelous time.

Great amenities,grounds, town, weather, Gunks....etc. I could go on! Barb and Mark are the most thoughtful and friendliest people you'll ever meet- definitely in the right business! Thanks to you both for a wonderful time!

Can't wait to return! Catherine and Jamie

1  Thank Halfords09
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had such a lovely time at Pine Bush B&B. Barbara and Mark were so gracious and friendly. We had the entire house to ourselves as we were the only guests during the week: Barbara still took the time to make sure we have a treat in the afternoon with plenty of tea and coffee at all times. The room was modern and fresh with an amazing steam shower. Breakfast was delicious and since we had to leave early the next day, Barbara made us doggy bags. I would highly recommend Pine Bush B&B!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kchou
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The Pine Bush House B&B offered exactly what I needed on a recent business trip: a quiet and comfortable "home base," from which I could attend my meetings (in surrounding towns) and return to an immaculately clean and welcoming accommodation. Miss Barbara met me at the door on my arrival, and her Southern charm was as intrepid as it was appreciated as we toured the beautiful home. The room was extremely comfortable, particularly for a business stay, and I expect to return in the future with my wife. At breakfast, the scratch biscuits were worth the trip alone. Kudos, and a fine testament to the fact that genuine charm, personality, and attention to detail can make or break a B&B establishment. Simply put, this one is made and made well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is a charming inn in the quiet town of Pine Bush nearby to various attractions of the Hudson River Valley.. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with many amenities such as modern showers, free wi-fi and the breakfasts are spectacular. We woke up every morning wondering what delicious surprise we would find at the breakfast table. We found some delightful restaurants nearby. The hosts were gracious and welcoming and helpful in every way.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Wow where do I start? From the time we arrived to the time we left our time at the Pine Bush House was amazing.Barbara and Mark made us feel so comfortable and welcome it was almost like meeting family for the first time. The rooms are beautiful and up to date and have everything you could want and more from a bed and breakfast But not only are the bedrooms wonderful but the whole house is, There living room is a great place to sit down with a glass of wine unwind while listening to the stress free music that plays through out the house.It's also a great place to meet new friends as we did .From sitting outside on a beautiful porch and talking with Mark on a cool spring evening to laughing with Barbara over a Delicious breakfast in a wonderful cozy dinning room our time and the Pine Bush House is one we will not soon forget.My wife and I are planning to go back already We just can enough good things about the PBH P.S. Barbara's lemmon sqares were out of this world what a great treat with a hot cup of coffee

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I stayed here recently with my girlfriend for the weekend. I would love to say it was a very enjoyable weekend and I highly recommend staying here. Barbara and Mark were such a wonderful and amazing hosts that it did not feel like a standard B&B. It felt like I have been here for years. The rooms were very up to date with the latest appliances so felt like we did not even had to leave the room at all. I recommend staying in the champagne room which was the room we stayed in. The jacuzzi hot tub feels like it was installed by James Bond himself. Very cool indeed. I definitely will be coming back to here again.

Room Tip: Choose the champagne room for a amazing soak and relaxing massage jets to get away from it all.