“Wonderful stay in the Champagne Suite”

Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Pine Bush B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Champagne Suite a few weekends ago, and it was truly incredible. I had spent hours researching the perfect B&B for our weekend getaway (birthday present for her) and am glad I finally found this place. The location is ideal, there aren't many tourists, and the house itself is amazing. Also, this suite doesn't share any walls with the other rooms, so it's much more private. The steam shower/jacuzzi setup is great, as is the media system and general ambiance.

Mark and Barbara were very welcoming. My only minor complaint is that the breakfast was too rich for my blood. The french toast was completely soaked in some kind of syrup and candied pecans, all topped with a bunch of bacon. Some other guests seemed to enjoy it, but about a quarter of the way through ours, my girlfriend and I had to bow out and felt like taking a nap (which is bad, considering that check out is immediately after breakfast).

If you're looking for a very romantic and relaxing weekend getaway, definitely go for this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Our 1st return to the Champagne room since the "Pod" restoration exceeded our expectations! Mark outdid himself with this new jacuzzi, rain, massage, steam, etc... 2 person "pod". Add to that the piped in music and mood lighting and just sit back and relax.
A glass of perfectly chilled wine form the chiller in the room can complete the picture if so desired.
As usual, Barbara's breakfast - those corn muffins rocked! - were the best....always fresh, interesting and very good! And yes, the home baked cookies are to die for.
Planning our next visit......hopefully soon!

Loretta and Al

Room Tip: Champagne room for the "pod" experience!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I've just completed my third trip in three months, feels like its home, mark and Barbara are wonderful hosts , I am the resident princess at each stay, wii be back in two weeks with a new crown And wand! I look for the wonderful breakfast and great conversation

Room Tip: My room is quiet,
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This was the perfect place to stay on our 2 night trip. My husband and I always read many reviews before selecting a place to stay and the reviews for this Inn are true and right on point. I highly recommend staying here! Barbara made the most fantastic breakfasts and made us feel right at home. We were sad to leave but hope to return again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Barb and Mark,
Jamie and I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality at the "House"! Even though it took us almost a year to get there, it was worth the wait and the drive! I can't wait to come back and we had a marvelous time.

Great amenities,grounds, town, weather, Gunks....etc. I could go on! Barb and Mark are the most thoughtful and friendliest people you'll ever meet- definitely in the right business! Thanks to you both for a wonderful time!

Can't wait to return! Catherine and Jamie

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Halfords09
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had such a lovely time at Pine Bush B&B. Barbara and Mark were so gracious and friendly. We had the entire house to ourselves as we were the only guests during the week: Barbara still took the time to make sure we have a treat in the afternoon with plenty of tea and coffee at all times. The room was modern and fresh with an amazing steam shower. Breakfast was delicious and since we had to leave early the next day, Barbara made us doggy bags. I would highly recommend Pine Bush B&B!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kchou
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The Pine Bush House B&B offered exactly what I needed on a recent business trip: a quiet and comfortable "home base," from which I could attend my meetings (in surrounding towns) and return to an immaculately clean and welcoming accommodation. Miss Barbara met me at the door on my arrival, and her Southern charm was as intrepid as it was appreciated as we toured the beautiful home. The room was extremely comfortable, particularly for a business stay, and I expect to return in the future with my wife. At breakfast, the scratch biscuits were worth the trip alone. Kudos, and a fine testament to the fact that genuine charm, personality, and attention to detail can make or break a B&B establishment. Simply put, this one is made and made well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery
HOME2 Suites by Hilton Middletown
Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast
The Borland B&B & Brunch House

Been to Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!