“Perfectly Charming”

Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Pine Bush B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Mark and Barbara have created the most charming historic B&B I've ever experienced. Every room is very tastefully furnished in plush Victorian style. Each room is very comfortable with its own unique character. The owners pay attention to every detail to make your stay very enjoyable. Our meals were fabulous as were all the amenities. They are genuine hosts and I would highly recommend them.

Room Tip: Every room has its own unique character and style. All are very appealing.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Traveled to Pine Bush to escape NYC. Saw that the Pine Bush House had great reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. Our room and the common areas were perfect, the staff incredibly attentive and knowledgeable about local attractions. Breakfast in the morning was outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor D
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I decided to take a last minute getaway and found the Pine Bush Bed and Breakfast on the internet. We arrived late afternoon and were greeted by Mark who is one of the owners. He was so pleasant and extremely helpful in guiding my husband and I to the local attractions. He even printed out maps for us to get around to our desired destinations (All found on their website). Our room was lovely and so comfortable. We met Barbara the next morning when we came down for our breakfast. We had an amazing greeting from her!!!! She opened her arms to hug me and said "Give me some sugar"!!!!!! She was full of personality and served the most delectable meals!!!! We are still talking about our experience there as well as the various towns in the area that we visited. We highly recommend this B&B and will be back!!! KERRI AND RON

Room Tip: All rooms were charming!!! We stayed in the Zinfandel room! LOVELY!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is truly as good a place as the reviews make it seem. The house is beautiful inside and out, if you just want to relax and talk or read. The hosts and staff are friendly and helpful and make you feel comfortable and pampered. The location is convenient to hiking, sightseeing, and several very nice restaurants. The rooms are gorgeous and have nice amenities. We took advantage of the jacuzzi and multiple faucet shower in our room, which was a highlight. Finally, the breakfasts were delicious and unique, all home-made with fresh ingredients, catering to our dietary needs. My wife's comment after her first bite told me everything I needed to know about the meal: "Eat slowly, and savor."

Room Tip: I think it's the champagne room that has the wonderful jacuzzi and shower.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank taub47
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Our return to Pine Bush House was met with fresh baked cookies and Barbara's usual Southern hospitality and Mark's "Oh, I hope you still enjoy the Pod!" (Our nickname for the wonderful jacuzzi with rain shower, double full length shower, complete with light show and sound piped in- in the Champagne room)
One morning we were surpised with a true southern breakfast that was to die for......Barbara's version of biscuits and gravy....my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
It's close to NYC....so it makes a great get away if you want to hike, bike or just chill. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LO475
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have easily been to over a hundred B&B's, and Barbara and Mark are the most gracious and attentive hosts we have ever experienced. The attention to detail is remarkably impressive - both in ambiance and in the breakfast experience. I wholeheartedly recommend staying here for a relaxing, friendly and overall gratifying experience. We never like staying at the same B&B, but we have already booked this one again for later this year, and will likely be staying here many times in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ffmdfacr
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed at the Pine Bush House B & B many times in all four seasons and been quests in most of the rooms. This location is wonderful for hiking, biking, sight-seeing, and just relaxing. In Winter bring a book and sit by the roaring fireplace in the living room with a glass of wine. In spring try the wineries in the area and enjoy the front porch with the cool breeze. In Summer cross the river and take in some of mansion tours. In Spring try hiking and biking in the Catskills. The rooms are sheer comfort and geared to relaxation. There is always coffee and snacks and breakfast is wonderful. We keep going back... It is wonderful...

Room Tip: There is a room which is right for everyone. Pick yours...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery
HOME2 Suites by Hilton Middletown
Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast
The Borland B&B & Brunch House

Been to Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!