“One of the best cuisines in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oriental House

Oriental House
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Pine Bush
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York
“One of the best cuisines in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

My family eats here time and time again. Mr. Oh and his wife welcome you into their "home" with a smile and are always, always happy to see you and especially our four kids. You should expect a moderate wait, especially if there's a crowd. The reason is because Mr. Oh cooks each and every order on his hibachi grill at the counter for all to see. He takes his time and provides love and care to every meal. The same goes for his sushi preparation. I've never had a bad bit of sushi at his restaurant. No matter what I've ordered, I've never been disappointed. Based on the stickers on the windows, this place has been Zagat rated for many years.

Mr. Oh's food is always delicious, the portions are large and the veggies are fresh! Do yourself a favor and try the food here. You will be back over and over again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Markpee

“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife brought some take out back to our hotel from here and it was some of the best Chinese food I've ever had. Even my daughter, who has to watch her gluten intake, found the food excellent and she was able to eat more than just soup. It was very fresh, vegetables were just the right crunch, the seasonings were right on the money. I do a lot of grilling and smoking of meats, so I concoct new sauces and flavors all the time. Wish I had their teriyaki recipe!

1 Thank rrclay