Went skiing in January . Stayed in cabin 2. There was everything in this cabin; it was like being in a furnished NY studio apartment. There was even a faucet water filter. The shower had good pressure. There was a kitchen with everything you would need:stove, dishes, pots, utensils. Everything was spotless. The heat was good. There was a color TV. The person running the place, Dan, was an encyclopedia of information and very welcoming. I had run out of batteries for my camera and he came up with a pack- gratis. Belleayre skiing was about 3 minutes away by car. The cabin was one of several . There was also a recreation building with a nonreg pool table, records, video tapes, table tennis. We liked the electric hockey table game. I really liked the upright piano. It was old and somewhat out of tune but the action was good and it had a good tone and it was fun to play-. This was not your standard fancy place but it was really cozy, comfortable, clean, and really well located for skiing. Pine Hill town was at the bottom of the hill. It is a very well run place and had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering condo-like cabins and cozy cottages in the heart of the Catskills. Complimentary yoga, salt water spa, community bonfire, and organic grocery. One mile from Belleayre Mountain Ski Center and a short drive to the communities of Roxbury, Phoenicia, and Woodstock. Belleayre Lodge is set on a beautiful property in the historical hamlet of Pine Hill, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Belleayre Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleayre Lodge And Cabins Hotel Pine Hill
- Belleayre Lodge Pine Hill, New York