Like previous reviewer stayed in cabin #2. Tight but had everything you need. Saved money by cooking in cabin to make up for $200 day at Belleayre mountain skiing! There was a few inches of snow on the ground, and we got a dusting everyday we were there - it was bitter cold last night and cabin stayed toasty. Would recommend hike (up hill behind rec center to train tracks then left once you hit tracks) to Belleayre beach. About 45 minute walk (in snow), nice scenic trip. Did not eat at either of the restaurants in Pine Hill so no review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering condo-like cabins and cozy cottages in the heart of the Catskills. Complimentary yoga, salt water spa, community bonfire, and organic grocery. One mile from Belleayre Mountain Ski Center and a short drive to the communities of Roxbury, Phoenicia, and Woodstock. Belleayre Lodge is set on a beautiful property in the historical hamlet of Pine Hill, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Belleayre Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleayre Lodge And Cabins Hotel Pine Hill
- Belleayre Lodge Pine Hill, New York