“Great day”
Review of Quality Wine Tours

Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Pittsford
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Wine Tours has been providing Scenic, Fun & Tasteful wine tours since 1996 along the Seneca, Keuka , Cayuga & Canandaigua wine trails. We offer many nice B&B / Hotel packages for one or two couples. see our packages. Wine tour for two starts at $275.00 + tax & gratuity for the driver-guide 5 hour tour & tasting at about 5-6 wineries.
New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great day”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Let Frank drive you to drink. He’s knowledgeable and fun and made a few extra stops to share some scenic views. My daughter and I had a lovely day.

Visited November 2013
wineloverjill, Owner at Quality Wine Tours, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Hello Sully, I am happy to hear that you both had a great time on your wine tour! And that Frank our driver-guide made it a fun day for you both. Please look us up again it will be our pleasure to provide you with a tour again.

Best regards,
Jim Havalack (owner)

Central PA
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Repeat Customers Who Will Repeat Again”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Jim--I and my family and friends are again extremely satisfied with Quality Transportation. Your driver, Jim, was fantastic, and the vehicle was absolutely spotless. The driver catered to our needs, and his suggestions met our needs to the tee. He was able to suggest a route that allowed us to visit as many wineries as possible and showed us a few attractions along the way. I also believed he had fun with a family who likes to poke fun at each other.

During our last visit in 2012, we did a tour of Seneca wineries with friends. This time we toured the Keuka Lake wineries. Both drivers were quite knowledgeable about the area and the wineries on both lakes. Like last time, the booking was very easy. It is hard for me to believe that they come right to your door where you are staying and drop you off at that same door after the allotted time. Also, the complimentary wine glasses were great. I am wondering what I will get for the third time....LOL

I know that we will do business again. With all that you and your drivers do to make our time enjoyable, I would definitely choose no other transportation company other than Quality Transportation to chauffer us around the Finger Lakes. Your company and its employees rock!!!!Thank you so much......Mike

Visited November 2013
wineloverjill, Manager at Quality Wine Tours, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Hello Mike, Thanks for your kind words about our service. It was a pleasure to have you and your friends back again! We love our repeat customers and we look forward providing service to you again!

Thanks again!
Jim Havalack (owner)
Kitchener, Canada
“Driver & Company are wonderful”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I would just like to say how much we enjoyed the Limo service
this past Sunday September 29, 2013. You had come highly recommended from
Miles Inn and Winery.
You did an awesome job in pairing us up with our driver Phil - who was
absolutely wonderful! The first question he asked was what type of wines did
we like. From there it was easy to determine which wineries we would best
enjoy and taste. We left the choices to him. Phil was not only full of
knowledgeable wine lore, but also about the surrounding area of Seneca Lake.
I will also admit the small gift of wine glasses which you provided for our
35th anniversary was a very pleasant surprise.
Morris & Debbie
Ontario, Canada

Visited September 2013
wineloverjill, Manager at Quality Wine Tours, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Hello Morris & Debbie,

Thank you for your nice letter about our service. I am really pleased to hear that you both had a enjoyable day on your wine tour, and that Phil provided you with made your visit special.

I will pass along your letter to Phil, I am sure he will enjoy reading your nice comments about him.

Please call us again when planning your visit to the Finger Lakes wine country it will be our pleasure to provide your with a wine tour.

Sincerely
Jim Havalack ( owner)
Hawthorne, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great tour, great service!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We booked a private car for a drive to some of the wineries around Seneca Lake. Ron was our driver, and really took care of us. We had no idea where we wanted to go, but based on our taste in wine, Ron picked some lovely wineries for us to visit. He knew a fair amount about the area in general as well, which was great for us as first time visitors to the area. We never felt rushed, and spent as little or as long as we liked at each stop. We booked this trip by phone before our arrival, and the person that made the reservation was also very helpful. All of this combined made for a really relaxing and fun tour of a beautiful area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ohsillymonkey
wineloverjill, Manager at Quality Wine Tours, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thanks for your nice letter about our service. I am really pleased to hear that you had a great time on your wine tour! I look forward to see you again! Thanks!! Much!!
Jim
Southampton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can't imagine having done this any other way!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I took my girlfriend on one of these for her birthday, and it was PHENOMENAL. Our driver, Steve, was pretty awesome and knew all the good wineries to go to, and even knew a little bit about how to choose the next one for us based on what we liked and didn't like. For example, my lady was a fan of certain sweeter wines, so he made sure to take us to a place that offered sweeter wines next. He even recommended a pretty sweet place to have lunch.

I had arranged previously with the owner (Jim) to have the driver take me to a special place called Garret Chapel, which was fairly close to the route so that I could propose to my (now) fiancee. Jim was very polite on the phone, and helped me finalize all the details. He was very punctual about everything and made sure it went without a hitch, and Steve was too.

Steve came down and took a bunch of pictures of the whole thing and really made the experience extra special. As a matter of fact, while we were going on all the tastings Steve made sure to talk to people all over the place and spread our good news! It was awesome! We were handed a bottle of champagne from one couple we ran into, one place gave us some free commemorative glasses, and one place the server (for lack of better term) gave us a toast with the whole tasting room.

I canNOT say enough good things about this tour, and when I book another trip out to the finger lakes, I'm positive that these guys will be who I call.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jens M
Hello Jens,

I am very pleased to here that you had a wonderful time on your wine tour and that Steve provided you with great service.. I will pass along your letter to Steve I am sure he will be very pleased to read your kind words. Please do look us up again! It will be our pleasure to provide you with service again.

Best regards,