The double queen room was large and clean with loads of room to put stuff away. Bathroom was modern with everything in place for safety. There were grab rails for seniors, the sink was low enough for children (not like the Hampton Suites) and doors were wide for easy access. The dining room staff were very considerate and the food selection was adequate. The wines could be better but I am fussy about that. The location is between Pittsford and Victor so just a short drive to shopping areas. Tim Hortons within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful Pittsford, NY hotel is located in Historic Bushnell's Basin, near the quaint village of Pittsford. We are far enough to escape from the city but close enough to drive into Rochester. Enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast each morning at the Garden Grille. If you need to get work done during your stay enjoy the complimentary wireless internet and printing services in the business center. After a day of sight seeing come back and relax in your contemporary styled guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brookwood Hotel Pittsford
- Brookwood Hotel Pittsford