“Perfect in everyway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pittsford
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Perfect in everyway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We loved our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The location was PERFECT---cute village and canal trails/parks close to hotel. The hotel was very clean. I would highly recommend. It was the most relaxing atmosphere in the near bye villages. You wont be disappointed

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Victor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Excellent and personal service for our Sunday Breakfast. Thanks to Michael & Susan !! Sales staff did a great job to help us provide rooms for out-of-town guests. Our party was small in numbers but that had no bearing in how we were treated. We were welcomed with open arms and made sure that our family members felt special. Bride & Groom had one of the suites and were very please with the accomodations. Thank you Kimberly and all of the staff at Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Evansville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel was nice although the hallway doors were loud and did not seem to auto cushion.. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location had places to eat within walking distance, Overall the service andcleanliness was good, just a bit loud

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Falls Church, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but this hotel is exceptional. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left, the staff were excellent. Anything we wanted, they got it for us - from directions to our event, to freshly baked cookies at night. The room was clean, no smell; the bed was comfy. I actually had 2 good night sleeps! I highly recommend this hotel. I would stay there again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Cortland, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was on the road and decided to stop into the Hilton Garden Inn to check out rates and I ended up in the bar. It was around 3:15pm on a Monday afternoon and I was trying to find a less expensive hotel to stay in, but I decided to stay for a drink. The food and beverage director, Anthony, was downstairs vacuuming the carpet and mentioned that the bar wasn't open until four, but he was willing to open the bar just for me. I was aware of other bars in the area, and I easily could have gone somewhere else, but for the politeness and offer I decided to give the business to the bar even though I wasn't going to stay there. Anthony was very personable, polite, and passionate about the business. He said how he was brand new to the brand and was very excited to learn more in his career. I was just shocked to see the bar was as slow as it was, but I did notice him go in to the lobby and ask other guests if they cared for a drink.

I was also greeted on the way out by Mark, he was also very personable and showed a great professionalism towards my visit, just a pleasant person. The only thing that was negative was the impoliteness of the girl working the front desk when she took a long time to let me know what the rate was. I wasn't so sure why this would take a while to tell me, hotel's usually have a set rate.

Although I did not end up staying with the Hilton in Pittsford, I felt it necessary to give my feelings on my very short but fairly pleasant experience while I was there.

West Seneca, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Hotel is extremely clean and the entire staff is friendly and welcoming. They even gave my son a slinky as a welcome gift! The hotel is easy to find, directly off the highway and close to many restaurants. If you don't want to leave the hotel, they have a restaurant that is kid-friendly in the lobby! The breakfast was made to order and was very tasty! We went to visit the Strong Museum, which is just a 10 minute ride! Great hotel and very very clean-I hope to stay there again in the near future! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Hannibal, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was traveling with a group on a business trip and the entire staff were very accomodating. The hotel sits back off the street and is very quiet. The rooms were spacious, the mattresses were firm and comfortable. The bar was relaxing and the pub food was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsford
BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites
The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford? Share your experiences!