(1) small toddler play room and game room for older kids
(2) free dinner, not just appetizers as at other RIs.
(3) indoor pool
(1) Older hotel, poorly designed. Nowhere to stop when you want to drop off luggage, parking lot is way too small, some rooms (including ours) are a real hike from the elevator.
(2) Indoor pool is a lap pool, no useful for small children
(3) front desk staff hit or miss, some were young and inexperienced. One told me at 3:00 am that the nearest 24 hour pharmacy was 20 minutes away. Google maps said ten minutes, and at 3:00 am with no traffic, it was 4 minutes.
(4) Beds less comfortable than usual.
The breakfast was usual RI quality, except that each day we had to ask for fruit (apples, bananas), they were hidden.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Plainview Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Plainview Long Island Hotel Plainview
- Plainview Residence Inn