“AMAZING” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Franco's Pizza & Pub is in the process of obtaining a beer and wine license and hope to have a full alcoholic beverage license by October 1st 2011. The food is great, staff is friendly and the place is clean. Lots of indoor and outdoor seating. Room for parties, dancing, ect. we will be having Karaoke and live bands once the bar is up and running but for now, come have a pizza or a sub and get to know us! we look forward to all our new patrons as well as all our previous ones!Today's Specials:Spagetti w/ meatballs & garlic bread $6.992 slices of pizza & 20oz soda $4.99Medium pizza, 10 wings & 2 liter soda $20.0010 wings, 6 garlic knots & 2 liter soda $10.00WE NOW ACCPET ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS!!!!!!
Keeseville, New York
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

Amazing food. Amazing owners!! Would definitly recommend Francos to all my friends

• Visited September 2011

Plattsburgh, New York
“Absolutly delicious for an amazing price!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

High quality food/service for an an amazing price. These days it is hard to bring your family to a resturant and get good food, let alone afford it. Couldn't ask for a better place to bring my family to!!!

Springfield, Massachusetts
“awesome breakfeast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

had the best hash browns ever for breakfeast def would go again service was great too

• Visited July 2011
Milford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

Great food and the owner are very respectable and kind. i will go again when I'm in the area.

1 Thank purpledolphin_11
Plattsburgh, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

I went there with my cousin , my best best friend and her daughter. The atmosphere was cozy, I love th colors of the place. Nikki waited on us herself. She always had a smile. She even helped with advice on my friends wedding lol. It is always a pleasure to eat thier food and as I say with Jerry in the kitchen, his motto should be 'Go big or go home.' We ordered calzones and it it fed me for 2 days. It was gigantic! Love it, so delicious.Can't wait to go back!

1 Thank CarrieBrault