US$130
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$126
US$101
US$232
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewswater parkmini golfbrew pubindoor waterparkbrewing companyfun zonehotel guestsolder kidslife guardsperkins attachedlaser tagsplash padhuge gymthree feethour fitness centersame buildingbig hit
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very friendly personnel. The room was roomy enough for three girls who shopped their heart out. Very accommodating also. You have all you want coffee and refreshments (fruity water). There are 2 restaurants in the hotel, spa, gym and pool.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites when we traveled to Plattsburgh to help our daughter move into her apartment. From the reviews I'd read, I thought it would be a comfortable hotel to stay in for the two nights we'd be there and was willing to pay a slightly higher rate for a room with a complimentary breakfast. When we arrived at the hotel, I noticed that there was an Eclipse Fitness Center on the second floor of the hotel, which I thought was a little strange to have a public fitness center, open 24/7, in the same building. During our first night, despite wearing earplugs to help keep out any noise, I was woken up by a hum that got progressively louder and then went out for quite a while until it eventually faded away. This happened several more times while I lay awake from about 4:00 to 5:30 am not being able to sleep because of the unidentifiable hum I kept hearing. The next morning, we tried to eat the breakfast provided by the hotel. Not being able to eat carbs, I tried eating the scrambled eggs, which were obviously made from powdered eggs; and when I couldn't choke those down, I tried eating a hard boiled egg, which was like trying to eat a rubber ball. We ended up eating breakfast at Perkins, which is also part of the hotel complex. The following evening, exhausted from a long day of moving, we were ready to fall into bed at about 10:30, but there was a thumping going on above our room. I took the nearby stairs up to the second floor to check it out and realized that the workout room of the fitness center was directly above our room. There was someone doing their workout, which included jumping rope periodically. It was then that it dawned on me that the hum I'd heard the previous night was from a treadmill or maybe several treadmills that were being used at 4:00 am. After this realization, I stopped back at the front desk to complain above the noise from the jump-roping going on above our room and was basically told by the two apathetic front desk clerks that the fitness center is open to the public 24 hours a day, so you're just going to have that. Neither an apology nor an offer made for us to change rooms was made. That night, my husband was woken up by more jumping going on in the fitness room above us. And the next morning, we didn't even consider trying the complimentary breakfast again. So, essentially we had two nights of interrupted sleep, paid a higher room rate to have a breakfast included that was unpalatable, and got apathy from the individuals working at the front desk. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Room Tip: Don't get a room in the same wing as the fitness center!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HappyRower
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were headed to Montreal and needed a place to stay for one night, the kids were ecstatic at the arcade after a long 6 hours in the car. The arcade was new, all the games worked and the staff was really nice when it came time for the dreaded redeeming of the tickets! The kids walked off with plenty of goodies. The room was clean and the beds were fairly comfortable. The free breakfast was really nice, there was a ton to choose from and the kids loved making their own waffles. If we are ever in the area again, we will stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Two people staffing the front desk, ours having some kind of bad day as he apologized three times for being a bit "off". Gave us directions as to which elevator to use, and when asked for confirmation of directions with me looking to the hall that I thought he meant, he confirmed the directions. They led us to a lengthy trip to the wrong elevator, and hand carrying our bags up a flight of stairs. Not much fun when you are 70, and have two bags each.
On going back downstairs, and asking the other front desk person for elevator directions, we were directed to a different elevator, with an "Oh, no, that one takes you to the wrong place". The original staff person, mumbling to her, "I never knew - got shown which elevator to tell people".
As to the bed, with three adults in our party, when we got to the room, we found a pull out sofa bed. The pull out had a single layer of thin canvas directly over the springs of the "mattress". There were two small cushions present forming the seat of the couch, but they were inadequate to form a sleeping surface for a human. When we complained that this was going to be miserable to try to sleep on, we were informed by both front desk staff that the pull out bed was a better option than the roll away bed that they supposedly had, and that all rooms were occupied. So, considering the total experience we were having, we believed them, not asking about bed bugs or how it could be worse. We wound up scavenging the bed cover, a spare blanket, and all spare pillows, etc., to form a pad over the springs. This was not an adequate bed in a first world country.
Would recommend avoiding this place like a miserable case of norovirus.

Room Tip: If possible, don't use. We only used them after finding all other hotels in the area were full. Hmmm, might have been a message there....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My family and I were visiting Plattsburgh for a family trip. So happy that it was a kid-friendly and pet-friendly hotel! There was an indoor waterpark and an arcade. The bar had a lounge for our private party that included two arcade games, shuttle board, a pool table, pinball, and board games. The hotel's location was great because there was every type of shop around you from Walmart to Pet Smart. Best hotel ever!

Room Tip: There is a courtyard that is great for pets.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family