“Amazing prices and menu”
Review of Taco Bell

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It's inside Champlain Centre
Description: It's inside Champlain Centre
Reviewed 25 July 2013

As a Canadian who sees the advertisement for Doritos Tacos on TV and can't get them at home, I love going to an American Taco Bell. And the Taco Bell in Plattsburgh, NY is one of the best I have been to. The staff is nice, very polite and helpful, the prices are good and there's so many choices. And there's Baja blast! Enough said! We ate there, two persons and it only cost us 4$ for a very good meal. And there's two Taco Bells in Plattsburgh. One at the mall, and one further with a drive thru.

There are newer reviews for Taco Bell

Reviewed 20 May 2013

While Taco Bell can be a nutritional nightmare (can't all restaurants be such depending on one's choices!), there are always nutritious choices available. It's a familiar menu which makes selection easy and quick.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I don't get to sample Mexican food too often and I really enjoyed. Restaurant was clean, spacious and rapid service.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is my boyfriends favorite place to go for lunch. The value is excellent. Only place he can get a satisfying lunch for under $4. I enjoy it too, not as much as him though. :)

Reviewed 1 October 2012

My wife and I, along with another couple, stopped here to enjoy their 12 tacos for $10.00 Taco Box and we totally enjoyed the experience. We each enjoyed three tacos and were very satisfied.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!