“A nice evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My first experience at this restaurant was less than stellar. It was full and very noisy. We tried again and this time we had a very different experience. Service and ambience was great (low noise, fewer people, great weather). Finally food was well prepared, tasty and presents very aesthetically.
We were very please and the four of us had a nice evening.

2  Thank Ozzy901

Reviewed 25 April 2014

While the clams with with white sauce was good..the 20 dollar meal did not have enough clams or sauce. 6 small clams and limited sauce did not leave me with a good feeling about this place. I have been here several times. I hope this is not the type of place that thinks they are are only game in town, so now they can skimp on people's meals.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I ate at Dominic's on Sunday 25 Aug. We chose an outside table, the water and harbor were pretty but you had to look past the parking lot to see it. The baked clam appetizer was very good, the entree's were both very good but the salad was not worth eating. The greens were wet, the tomato was pale pink and the bottom of the bowl had a fair amount of water in it, really not acceptable in any restaurant. Our waitress was good and returned often to check on us, one of the owner waiters was circulating around in the outside area and stopped often at the tables of what appeared as regulars and never stopped at other tables at all, seemed odd when a customer may or may not be a repeat customer. We will not rush to return to this hometown restaurant.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The restuarant has a nice feel about it, especially being its located at a very nice marina. The food was good, but can honestly say, ive tasted better and for a lower price. The wait staff was excellent.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Enjoyed dinner at Dominic's recently. The entrees were quite good. I had lasagna which was delicious and my husband had a chicken dish which was also good. For dessert we shared tiramisu which looked beautiful and tasted great. However there were several items that could use improvement. The tossed salads could be improved by having a variety of lettuce instead of mostly iceberg. One of the garlic rolls served with dinner had a noticeably burnt bottom and I was surprised it was even served. The restaurant decor could use some updating.

2  Thank PLS27