“Awesome NY Style Pizza! ”

Giuseppe's Pizza Shop
Ranked #61 of 133 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I come to the Platts often from Montréal and for the first time tonight we tried this amazing pizza place. Our take out pizza was loaded with gooey cheese and delicious toppings. So oily; so awesome.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I ordered pizza and wings during a recent stay in Plattsburg. We had the food delivered to our hotel room. The food arrived quickly, which was nice. The pizza was average, but the wings were nice and crispy with lots of sauce. We ordered teriyaki and mild. I appreciated the size of the blue cheese also. Some places give you tiny cups. The pepperoni and onion pizza was average. We enjoyed the meat lovers more. Will order here again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I travel into Plattsburgh for my son who attends college there. Best pizza I have ever had. Go with extra cheese on whatever you order. If you have it delivered it always seems to have a bit of a rough ride, it's still awesome!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had been hearing from friends that this local joint is a friendly environment with great food and prices. From the outside compared to the other food choices in the plaza, I didn't think anything of it, but upon entering I had a warm welcome from the friendly staff and I had ordered a small calzone and a slice of pizza for my son. After receiving the food I was astonished to see the size of my calzone. It was half the size of a large pizza box! Not only that but it was cooked to perfection. My son devoured his slice and I left completely satisfied. Now my son asks me to go there almost every night. Definitely the best pizza place in Plattsburgh!

5  Thank Sophistication947
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I recently ordered from guiseppes... Ordered a calzone and a soda which came to $17 which is rediculous, then the delivery guy gets here with his kid btw i pay him tip him and he doesnt have mydrink. says he will go get the drink and be right back 30 minutes later my food is cold and he has his son bring my soda to me rather then face me. i will not be ordering from their ever again