“This place is...AMAZING!”

Add it.
Wong Kwon Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I absolutely love this restaurant! The food is amazing and the service is excellent. Although I can't say that the food is healthy, it's definitely worth the calories. The restaurant looks a little sketchy on the outside but I promise that inside it's very tactfully decorated. And the food! I could rave forever about the food and always do when I'm there. I just brought my dad there for the first time last weekend and know he's hooked too! If you don't eat here while in Plattsburgh, then you'll definitely miss out on one of the best places to eat in, possibly, the world.

Reviewed 8 August 2011

After much prodding from my sister, we decided to check out the slightly sketchy looking Wong Kwon Resturant. Once we entered though, my feelings changed immediately. The place was very cleverly decorated and the staff were eager to assist us. We had the buffet, which on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being to best, is clearly a 100. While I cannot say that the food was healthy, the food was delicious. Even though some of the food looks a little frightening, trust me it is all top notch, particularly the little triangular shaped pieces of dough stuffed with something really yummy. This place has now become my go to place whenever I am in Plattsburgh and I cannot recommend it enough!

1  Thank Nathol99
Reviewed 23 May 2011

Have been going here FOREVER, not only do we enjoy the food but Mr. Woo has become a very dear friend to both my husband and myself. We have since move away from the North Country but make sure to stop by every time we are back to visit.. Not sure what the previous writers problem was but would suggest he give them a second try in the restaurant itself.

Reviewed 19 April 2011

I've been going here since I was a child, and have never been disappointed. The service is always great, and the food is good too.

1  Thank jd91019
Reviewed 29 September 2008

After being terribly disappointed at China Buffet, I ate some take-out from this little place downtown. Horrid. I never thought I could find wonton soup that I abhorred, but these folks pulled it off. Never go back.

1  Thank JPSingleton