“Always delicious!!!!”

Adirondack Coffee Roasters
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I love this place. I usually frequent it multiple times a week. The staff is very friendly and I also got an awesome T-Shirt from that place. Plus they roast their own beans. Beat that Starbucks.

Krissie E, Owner at Adirondack Coffee Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank You!!!!!
It is nice to Have great people like yourself visiting often.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

This coffee is not just an ordinary cup of joe, it's an authentic Adirondack experience. Located right on Rt. 3 in the center of all the shopping and business section, it's easier to get into than it looks. They also have a drive thru for extra convience. When you walk in, you smell the sweet aroma of the coffee and are greeted with a smile. Whether you're an avid coffee drinker or just looking for a simple cup, you're sure to walk out pleased.
They also roast coffee onsite for your viewing entertainment. Add this to your visit to Plattsburgh!

Krissie E, Owner at Adirondack Coffee Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Thank you for the kind words, We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I frequent Adirondack Coffee Roasters, because they really REALLY know their coffee.

Forget for a second the amazing aroma as you walk in, or the large variety of coffee that is roasted, ground and served on site (they'll even give you a tour of the roasting process.) I want to mention the owners & staff. They are the most down-to-earth friendliest folks you'll meet -- true professionals, and genuinely happy to see and spend time with each and every person they do business with.

The coffee is amazingly fresh, captivating you with the first sip. The drive-through service is perfect when I'm on the go, and the inside seating & Wi-Fi is perfect when I need a few moments to work on a project or meet with a friend.

Stop hanging around corporate coffee shops, and try something meant for real coffee aficionados -- Adirondack Coffee Roasters :-)

Krissie E, Owner at Adirondack Coffee Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Our afternoon fix consists of a great cup of cappuccino. When in Montreal's Little Italy, we can always count on finding our fix but elsewhere? And no, what you get in commercial coffee shops is not, in our opinion, good coffee. My hubby & I often cross border shop in Plattsburgh, NY and until now drove back home yawning for having missed our coffee fix. Reading a local newspaper, we found Adirondack Coffee Roasters. Well, let me tell you that their cappuccino rivals those in Little Italy – perfect crema, heat and service size – and, I nearly forgot, served with biscotti and other homemade pastries. We went home with a pound of roasted beans (our recipe and roasted just the way we like it) and have been doing so ever since. Yes, we now drive down from Montreal for our coffee beans and enjoy chatting with the owners. The service is outstanding and the atmosphere and aroma of roasting coffee beans calls you back for more! This quaint coffee house is the place for coffee!

thank you we appreciate your business

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

I have been here several time and it is always fantastic! The coffee is roasted on site, and they have a tremendous variety. You can even buy it to take home! Cozy atmosphere with an exceptional staff they will keep me coming back for more! Keep up the great work!

thank you. hope to see you again