US$147
US$122
ComfortInn
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$143
US$129
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$82
US$78
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$115
  • Beachfront
Golden Gate Motel(Plattsburgh)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$101
All reviewsground roundpool sideattached restaurantlarge indoor poolgreat poolgreat place to stayeasy accesswafflesbed was very comfortableplattsburgh areaplattsburgh nyparking lotclean roomswould definitely stay here againnice roombusiness centernice breakfast
Salem, MA
Reviewed 28 November 2004

I just returned from a trip to Plattsburgh and was delighted with the Inn at Smithfield. The staff is warm and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the hotel is well priced and beautiful (the front desk area especially). There is a new breakfast area under construction and I'm looking forward to using it when I return, it is filled with natural light that will definitely wake me up!

I'm writing this review to give my opinion, but also to contradict a review written by another writer. They complained a lot about the hotel and did not have a good experience. They mentioned that the front desk was in another building. Well, at the Inn at Smithfield the front desk is, and always has been, in the same building. There is only one building, so it can't be separate. I think this bad review may have been for a different hotel.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2004

Our son is a student at he the University we stayed over Parent Weekend. The furnishings were very worn out, and in need of repair, the TV had to be 20 yrs old. The room was dirty. Air conditioning/heat was so loud it was very hard to sleep. The front desk is in another building, security was lax. Flies all over the room and the hallway.

1  Thank Reader5880
Laval, Quebec
Reviewed 13 July 2004

I came down for the week-end in April 2004 and I must say this Hotel has Class. I enjoyed my stay tremendously so, that my Boyfriend and I are going back this summer. It has a beautiful pool and not to mention the pool-view rooms...!! The service is great and staff is very pleasent! My Brother Umberto-Hugo and his wife Tina are also thinking of going down this summer, all because of my ADVISE!!! Now that I've been at the Best Western The Inn at Smithfeild, I will never go anywhere else!

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2004

The weekend of march 12 t0 14 was the best weekend ever. We had a very lovely time and the staff was so curtious and helpfull and friendly.
The room was very well made and clean, and the Inn itself was very well organized and eazy to get from one point to another. The indoor pool was a very great Idea. We enjoyed our stay there and would return to the Inn at Smith field in Plattsburgh again when we have a chance again Thankyou very much for the lovely weekend.

John and Wendy Britton Cornwall, Ontario, Canada

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Cortland, N Y
Reviewed 19 September 2003

Room was very nice. Service is great. Food terrific.Highly recomended.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member