Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY
US$84
US$118
US$103
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$132
US$120
BestWestern.com
US$82
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$117
All reviewsfront deskoutdoor pooleggs and sausagebagelsroom was cleanstay there againhot tubbreakfast areawaffle makermake your own wafflesoff the highwaysuny plattsburghparking lotplattsburgh areatiffanymandyshopping
Reviewed 20 April 2013

The staff was great. My room was in need of cosmetic repair, but otherwise okay. The beds were double, not queen. The breakfast was overcrowded at 8:45am and did not have eggs or meat. They had fruit, waffles, cereal, bagels, milk, coffee and apple/orange juice. Convenient to I-87, SUNY, etc. Many Canadians, most of which seem to be not as polite as the locals.

1  Thank dg3000
WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Dear dg3000,

Thank you for your kind comments on our staff! They work very hard to ensure all our guests have a great stay. I will be passing along your comments to them. We do offer rooms with two double beds or two queen bed configurations. I apologize if you may not of received the correct room type. I'd also like to get more detailed feedback from you about the cosmetic repairs your room needed. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this via phone or email at 518-561-0403 or Jackie@daysinn-plattsburgh.com.

I appreciate your time and feedback and hope to speak with you soon!

Yours in Hospitality,
Jackie Wells
Days Inn & Suites
Plattsburgh,NY 12901

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Reviewed 11 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights durning a wedding. We had one of the suite rooms the rooms itself are very large it is two rooms that open together. The beds here were awful . My back killed me the next morning. The beds also sit very low to the ground . This hotel should really update there beds. I like a nice high pressure shower in the morning and I found that these did not have that but the water was hot so that was nice. Food in the morning was not very much but your basic bananas, bagels, cereal they did have a waffle maker. Another plus it is very close to all the shopping and restaurants .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Dear Mrbut13,

Thank you for reviewing us! I'm sorry to hear you didn't find our mattresses comfortable. We have upgraded all of our bedding in the last two years to new Simmons Pillow top mattresses. I will personally inspect the mattresses in all our suites to ensure their are no defects. I want to thank you for sharing this feedback as it helps us in future purchasing decisions. Our breakfast includes waffles, bagels,toast,oatmeal, cereal, apples, bananas, donuts, coffee,juice and tea.

I hope to see you again!

Yours in Hospitality,