“Econo lodge is a Nice clean establishment”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Plattsburgh
Troy, New York
“Econo lodge is a Nice clean establishment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Everyone is very friendly the establishment is very clean close to shopping centers the staff welcomes you with a smile the complementary breakfast is wonderful the pool is nice relaxing setting I rented the sweet once wat a great relaxing place to be when I travel too Plattsburgh the Econo lodge is where I alway stay

• Stayed January 2014
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you for choosing The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites during your stay in Plattsburgh. Thank you for recognizing our staff and their hard work. We have dedicated employee's who love what they do. We are very lucky to have them on our TEAM. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the Plattsburgh area.

Thanks Again,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We've stayed at this Econolodge several times over the past few years. It was always clean, convenient, safe and a good price, but in need of a little TLC. When we were there this week, it seems to have finally gotten that TLC. I would definately go back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your review regarding your recent stay with the Trip Advisor Community. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that this property was convenient for your needs. We are glad you enjoyed your room and found everything clean and comfortable as we take pride in our Hotel! We hope to see you again soon and please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Massena, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stay here quite often. The rooms are not fancy, but are adequate considering the cost. The indoor pool is great, and there are two good restaurants within walking distance. The staff is always helpful and courteous.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Plattsburgh Econo Lodge Inn and Suites. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Newfane, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stay here when going to spend time with my daughter so we dont spend alot of time in the room, Price is good, get what you pay for could be nicer but people are nice. Very close to stores we needed, Lots of places to eat, we have even walked some times when its been nice, That way you dont have to worry about drink and drive problems. Have seen lots of people having cook outs on the grills they have Its a nice family friendly place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time share your experience! These reviews always help encourage the staff to keep working hard to exceed our customers expectations, not that they need much encouragement. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Loveland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stayed here Friday and Saturday night. If I had left Saturday morning and not stayed the night this hotel would have a much higher score. The room was small but comfortable, very clean and a Keurig coffee maker in the room. The desk staff could not be more helpful, and gave me a 10% off card for a local restaurant. Sunday 1.15 am I heard people shouting at each other coming from what I thought was outside my ground floor window, after about 30 minutes I called the front desk. This argument went on for over an hour, then they put on the TV and I realized it was the room above me. I could hear every distinct word. The TV was left on till about 5.30 am. I had a long drive ahead of me and didn’t appreciate about 3 hours sleep. I won’t be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Scott C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this review, 11 February 2014

Scott Carpenter
Blauvelt, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I visit Plattsburgh often, and always stay here. I have been doing so for years. The cost is very economical, and with Choice Rewards it is not difficult to garner the points for a free stay. The staff is also super-friendly and helpful. I have never had a negative experience here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Kind Regards,

Scott Carpenter
Massena, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Enjoyed my short stay. The room was simply kept with a little more than the essentials. I did not get to see much of the hotel beyond the room, I am still curious about the pool. There could be updates made for the room but that would be merely for aesthetics.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo