“Terrible service, dirty rooms, shady people, BUGS”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pleasant Valley
Pleasant Valley Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pleasant Valley
Reviewed 18 March 2009

I stayed at this motel for two nights with my fiance, and i would NEVER go back. The room appeared clean but closer inspection proved the exact opposite, as there was dirt under the beds, and garbage including caps from beer bottles. The rug was disgusting, And the blankets were burned with cigarettes and obviously had not been cleaned in a VERY long time, they smelled like mildew and mold. I've come to this motel multiple times, and everytime I paid different prices, twice for the same room. I asked for a non smoking room, and was told i would get one, but it was quite obvious to us that this was a smoking room as we found a cigarette butt in the bathroom and a couple under the bed. When we woke up in the morning we had been bitten by something which i presume to be fleas, as during one of my stays i noticed dogs were allowed. The heater took over an hour to work and during this time we were forced to sit in our winter coats. There were shady guests coming and leaving, and I wouldn't be surprised if Drugs were being sold here. I would never recommend this Motel to ANYONE, especially a couple with young children. I tried to speak to the manager with my problems, however I had trouble understanding as they spoke very little english.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ddouble_take

Reviewed 4 August 2008

We stayed at this motel for 4 nights, NOT ONCE did we get any maid service to our room. The room was very dirty. When we checked in, our room smelled of cigarette smoke, so we requested a another room, as I had reserved a non-smoking room. The second room smelled a tiny bit better, but There was no toilet paper, nor enough towels for the three of us, and after several requests, we finally got toilet paper, the next day! The towels were picked up during the day, but no fresh towels were brought over. We had to ask repeatedly for towels, and when they did bring them, there were never enough for the three of us. I don't believe that this motel owns a vacuum cleaner, as the carpet looked like it had NEVER been vacuumed. The night table was covered with sticky ring marks from drink cups, and the room smelled awful.
Like I mentioned, the room was never cleaned at all during our stay and the beds never made, and the service pretty much stunk. I would not recommend this motel to anyone! Stay away!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank WandererNewYork
Reviewed 18 July 2008

I found the room filthy dirty with beercaps lining the underside of the bed, the carpet so filthy I would not take my shoes off, black hair matted to the sink and bathroom floor. I tried to sleep on the top of the bed. I woke in 2 hours having been bitten on my arms, legs, face and neck by something. This was the worst motel experience I have had in 30 years. We were unable to talk to the person in the registration area because she spoke very little english and did not understand what we were saying.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mainer004
Reviewed 1 May 2007

This motel was OK. We paid little money, so that was good. Most things were alright, but the bathroom door in our room did not latch. We were staying with another couple, so it was a little strange. We had to put the garbage next to the door to hold it closed. Also, the room smelled like smoke even though it was supposedly a non-smoking room.

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank waltinho
Reviewed 14 March 2007

Motel has newley renevated rooms and its affordable. "Best value for your money". Everything you need is in a walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank bigtimez777

Been to Pleasant Valley Motel? Share your experiences!