Danford's is known for its location, and certainly the location is optimum. However it is NOT a luxury hotel. If staying in Port Jefferson, this would be my recommendation, since there is no place else with the marina location. Do not set your standards too high. The Hotel is not paying attention to any detail. Our room was mostly clean, however the ottoman, had the biggest and most obvious stain disgusting stain.......REALLY?....pretty gross!!! We would expect that in a $69 a night motel, not at Danford's. How about just throw out the ottoman. The view was spectacular from our room although a bit obstructed. One more thing, no hot water. Since we were only staying the night we did not request to get out room changed. Danford's is VERY expensive given the condition. Also keep in mind if you want to sleep a little late.....breakfast is over at 10:30 :(.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson