Be carefull which room you are given at the this hotel. The brick annex acrooss the street from the main hotel sits on a busy street Rt 25A. If your room faces the street be prepared to be woken regularly by the Harley's crusing the area all night. If your room faces the parking lot you will enjoy the site of a garbage collection dumpster. If your room is on the end facing the adjoining building your air conditioner will will be covered in pidgeon droppings as well as the window. I also suggest that a visitor take along a bottle of bathroom mildew spray to clean the bath tub. Just a suggestion!
Thrirty years a sales traveller!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson