I live in Glen Cove, NY, about an 1 1/2 from this Hotel, and I had never heard of it. When I got there I was AMAZED! I work all week and visited for a little 3 day getaway somewhere not too far. I felt like I was on Vacation!! The summer of Port Jefferson is bustling town, with people walking from shop to shop and ice cream and just wonderful sight, and Danfords is the unofficial hub. I got there on a Friday night, to my surprise they have a nightclub, I think "Aqua", I decided to take a look, ended up spending six hours up there! Great crowd, late-20's to 30's, great bartenders, "Darren" was too charming. Had lunch Outside in the restaurant, they have a tremendous outside deck, unbelievable view. Had one of the best frozen drinks I have ever had, some funky name, and food was terrific. Piano player outside plays requests, ask for his own music, unbelievable! Service from beginning to end was perfect, especially the bartenders, never had the same one twice, but they were all great. I never knew I could have such a great time so close to where I live...saved me money on gas too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson