“Run, don't walk away!”

Dining options: Reservations
New York
“Run, don't walk away!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Nothing is fresh. The fish is clearly frozen first, the salad consisted of wilted greens and the tempura was doughy. The service was slow and lacking in any enthusiasm and help when ordering.
The worst part were the kids that were hanging out there. It appeared to be the owners son and his friends. They were rowdy teenagers with some of the most foul racist language coming out of their mouths I've ever heard. Disgusting. And nobody from the management tried to stop them.
Will never go back. EVER!

• Visited June 2013

Rocky Point, New York
“Good sushi”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Just went here on 3/24/13 and there was a group of 4 of us. The food was excellent - we got some appetizers and sushi and we were all very happy with our meals. Everything came out quite quickly, the waiter was awesome (very informative) and the atmosphere was great. Some of us didn't know too much about the sushi and our waiter was more than happy to let us know what was in everything, without making us feel stupid!

The place was just loud enough so you can actually have a conversation without feeling awkward, but not too loud! I would recommend it if you are in the area.

• Visited March 2013
Ronkonkoma, New York
“Very good sushi restaurant!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My wife and I went here for my birthday. The quality of the food was excellent. The sushi was fresh. We had a Shrimp Tempura appetizer. For dinner I ate the Rainbow Roll #1 and the House Roll and we shared the Boston Roll. The combinations of fish in the rolls were very tasty and as I said the fish was very fresh. It was a Monday night and there were already three or four couples eating there. There was only one person waiting tables so she was a little busy but tended well to us none-the-less. She was friendly enough.

The atmosphere was nice. The decor was pine walls similar maybe to a Japanese pine house. The rice in the sushi rolls tended to fall apart. And also the rolls were served on plates that I mighty consider a bit tacky. But other than those minor points, this is a great place to have sushi.

• Visited March 2013
“This is our place to go for sushi”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant. This is where we go when we are craving for sushi. The staff is always friendly, the service is fast and the sushi is fresh. I love the Salmon Cado and all their specialty rolls are delicious. I even tried their Korean dishes and was not disappointed. Glad we found a sushi restaurant nearby.

• Visited February 2013
Rocky Point, New York
“Always fresh”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I love the small tables. Great Seaweed salad. Sushi and Sashimi is always fresh and delicious. The staff is friendly. The food comes out quickly and you are never rushed to leave. Specials are always a treat.

Visited January 2013