“bad service bad food”

Add it.
Ichiban
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 February 2012

i made a delivery order from them. they forgot the rice. when i asked them if they can deliver it again. they refused... the owner was screaming on the phone. i told him to take it easy. it's only some rice.... i mean i would have been okay if they admit and apologize... anyway it was a very bad experience. the food tasted terrible too. they use the same sauce for different dishes...

Reviewed 22 June 2010

I go there hopefully more than twice a month for lunch. I order off the Chinese lunch menu, and I think it's a good value. Of all the places I've been to, in a 5 mile radius in the last three years, that is a chinese "resturant" (instead of a primarily take-out establishment): they're the one I go to. I haven't tried take-out from them, but I'd figure they'd have the other take-out places in the area beat also. I'm glad they're there.

Reviewed 31 March 2010

My husband and I have been to pretty much every sushi restaurant in the area. Ichiban beats them all - hands down. Don't be fooled by the somewhat shabby interior. Every penny not spent on decor is put into the freshest fish we've had. Their sashimi is mouth watering, and the rolls are creative and delicious. Try the Port Jeff roll with banana! Very interesting. We eat in or take out at least once a week and it always leaves me craving more. If you love sushi, try this little jewel, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Lambys23
Reviewed 17 October 2009

Given its shady location, this long time Japanese restaurant is pretty good. Fresh sushi rolls and sashimi. The tuna tataki is very fresh and tastes great. Hopefully this place stays open for a lot longer. Not the faciest of restaurants, but the sushi chefs aim to please.