“The allure of the Mediterranean decor pulls you in and makes you want to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Casbah - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casbah
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Westminster, MA
“The allure of the Mediterranean decor pulls you in and makes you want to stay”
Reviewed 24 March 2010

I ordered the Moroccan wine called Amazir Beni M'Tir 2007 (DIVINE) with my meal. To start I had the Harina Marrakshia soup. I was just getting over a cold and asked if it was spicy, the waiter (who I ended up finding out was a partial owner) said "not really"...i said "can they make it spicy?" and they did! It was SOOOO good. For my main meal I had the vegetable couscous. The couscous was so fresh tasting, almost creamy. The roasted vegetables had the perfect flavor.

I guess my only complaint was that there was only 2 or 3 options for vegetarians on the menu. I'm sure if I asked they would have been able to accomodate but I was still VERY happy with what I had.

The owner also showed me the upstairs where he said they usually have dance night. It was HUGE! It had yet another level with pool tables. I wished I were staying longer so I could check it out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed 1 April 2008

Great food, great atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook