“Good Breakfast”

Eben's Hearth
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Potsdam
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed 12 October 2013

3 huge buttermilk pancakes with real maple syrup. Side of bacon was 4 slices not the normal 2. All this with coffee and OJ for $13.00 I thought a good value.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was recommended by our motel desk clerk. We had read reviews of particularly good restaurants in Potsdam but they were closed Sunday. Eben's Hearth is a local, college-town place: decent but unexceptional food at reasonable prices, extensive list of draft beers, you get the idea. I would return but not in the expectation of a superb meal, just for good solid eats and drinks.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Recently had breakfast at Eben's Hearth while moving daughter into St. Lawrence. We've been here before and have not been disappointed. Their breakfasts are simply the best. My husband had French Toast, daughter had pancakes and I had a platter that had eggs, toast and a couple of small pancakes. Home fries are terrific. Super friendly service and simply yummy food. If you're in the neighborhood, this is the place to have breakfast!!!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have eaten there many times over the years. The sandwiches, salads and wings are all very good, big portions and prices which have risen a bit lately, but aren't over-the-top. It isn't fine dining but it's consistent!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My girlfriend and I dined here recently. It can definitely be rowdy at times, as it is very small and there is a Bar that isn't too far removed from the dining area. As an example, when we ate there there was a large group of girls in their 20's who where very loud. The wait staff definitely should have placed them in the upper portion where the bar is located. The meal was good, though. Chicken Parmesan is what I ate, and my girlfriend ordered a sweet/sour chicken stir fry. She said hers was good as well. There are a number of beer's on draft for the beer drinking bar-goers. The bathroom's were a bit dirty, though. All in all, a good meal. I will likely return to here in the future.