“I loved this place the first time I visited Potsdam”
Review of Scoopucino's - CLOSED

Scoopucino's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2013

However I have found the food inconsistent. Sometimes its great and other times its not. I guess it depends on the cook. So on one hand I liked it but on other visits I have been less impressed.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Heard many mixed comments regarding this place so thought we'd give it a try. Waiter we had was exceptional and honest. Advised us what to have and not have. Reuben & Chicken sandwiches we had were plentiful & very good. Menu had poutine on it, American & Canadian style. Told Canadian style ,cheese curds were used which is the way it is supposed to have. However when the 2 Poutines arrived the cheese curds Were totally melted like when they do cheese fries. This totally ruined the dish. I give them credit for having Poutine on menu due to the fact of all the Canadian students in town, but do not change the dish as we were later told is done NY style which melts the curds. For a real poutine ,curds are put on last on top of gravy and fries, and left whole not melted. Hope new place will advise customers ahead of time how they make poutine's or give them a choice melted or not..... May make the difference of a customer coming back or not...... But I give them credit for attempting on menu ... Will give another chance when they re-open.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Best food in Potsdam. I can't wait for them to reopen at they're new location . I will be there for lunch pretty much every day.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I eat here often. It is our fall back place. If it isn't our first choice for the night its where we end up after we are disappointed with other places in town. I would highly recommend their "Bruce lee" burger with a side of poutine. Excellent in every category. And the price you can't beat. I can't wait for them to reopen at their new location.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Never did they figure out service...only can go in when you have the time and patience to wait. No wait now as the place has been torn down and moved to a yet undisclosed location. Probably reincarnates as a gift shop.