“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Great lunchtime food, well-prepared. Ed and Lola's catered our wedding and did a spectacular job, he took the time to listen and understand what we wanted, and tailored his approach to exactly fit our plans, including custom appetizers and a very flexible approach. Recommended highly!

There are newer reviews for Lola's Catering and Cafe

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Great salads (try the South Beach), sandwiches, desserts. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I love walking on the walkway and then lunching at Lola's at least once a week all year long. I keep bringing more of my friends there to share the fun.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

After walking the Walkway over the Hudson today, stopped for lunch at Lola's. There was a long line but with a small bit of patience we got a table. We had the lunch special of Brussel Sprout salad with sweet potatoes and grilled chicken. It was fabulous! Two women who must have been from outside this area and visiting the Walkway were wondering why it was so busy there. My friend's response was, "wait till you try the food and you will know why"! It was a delicious salad that I was happy to eat. Salads, burgers, pan inis, wraps, soup, chili and more await at Lola's, all for a very reasonable price. Walk the Walkway and have lunch at Lola's. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I had the spicy peanut noodles, they were really good but the sauce was a little thick and I tasted it all day long...if they could lighten the dish up just a little bit it would be perfect. The seating was open and a very friendly feel. I will definitely go back.

1  Thank Tim0say
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Ed Kowalski and his staff from Lola's catered my daughter's wedding this past weekend, 10/16/10, at Locust Grove in Poughkeepsie. The food was outstanding, the service impeccable. In addition to the food and service my wife and daughter worked closely with Ed - and they got exactly what they wanted. Everything was AWESOME. Ed's a delight and a real pro. Kudos to Lola's!

1  Thank rmpistey