Book a room because we were dining at the CIA. Location was good. Price was ok. The positive, room was clean and comfortable. The negatives -- 1)extremely noisy, something mechanical keep cycling on (could of been heat, or an ice machine) quite loud and quite disruptive. Could not hear TV when it cycled on, and disrupted sleep. I was tempted to have my room changed 2) On booking I requested extra pillows, upon arrival, recpetion desk said THERE were extra pillows. But, there was one, in the closet without a pillow case. so of no use. 3. Breakfast was adequate but marginally so. No fruits, no pastry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie