Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls
US$97
Red Roof
US$153
US$113
All reviewshappy houroff the beaten pathbest westernscomplimentary winesmall riversmall barwafflesbreakfast roomwaffle makernice hotelhard boiled eggsbreakfast sandwichhudson valleylounge areaking suitepleasant staybeds were comfortable
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stood there for 2 nights not to long ago and I had such a great time there the girl who checked Us In I think her name was shazdee she was so pleasant and friendly and informative she really made the place feel welcoming the others were very nice as well I loved the complimentary beer and wine that was a hit for me and my husband we loved our room quiet and cozy spacious and clean we will be back to stay there soon thanks for making my time away from home a great one!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank LadylunaNYC
Carol R, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Shehzadee would like to thank you for your kind words, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The Inn at the falls is a wonderful place to stay. It is centrally located for things in the Poughkeepsie area and is well worth a visit. We had a very nice breakfast and when we arrive, a night cap by the fireplace. The staff was professional and very helpful and left us with a very nice feeling about the hotel. We would se the river out our window....a nice plus.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Excellent accomodations and very friendly and helpful staff. Only wish you had a pool. All else will be great and I will be back. I loved that there were two large beds and a pull out couch that did not cost me extra. The free breakfast was delicious and very helpful for a busy schedule and to keep my expenses down. The staff was amazing, if I needed towels or information on attractions in the area they were very helpful to get me whatever I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carol R, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

The staff and I thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This facility is one of our favorites. Tucked away, by a creek, yet close to everything...it is perfect. Large rooms, very quiet, even with the hockey kids in the place. Very accomodating and friendly staff. Look forward to our return..again!

Room Tip: Ask for creek side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for coming back and staying with us, that is the best compliment.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Traveled to the area with my sister to welcome a new baby into the family. Stayed at this hotel and had an wonderful experience. Our room was very clean, the refrig worked well and the heater was quiet. We were next to the exit door so we could hear the door opening and closing, but it wasn't bad. The beds were comfortable. There were lots of breakfast choices for example: waffles, three different cereals, apples, oranges, juices, yogurt, muffins, etc. and of course hot coffee! The weather was terrible but the staff was constantly outside clearing walkways and throwing rock salt down. When leaving, 'Michael' even carried our bags to the car saying he didn't want us to slip on any ice. I recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Congratulations again on your granddaughter. We hope to see you back soon for a visit.