We stayed at this hotel while visiting the Hudson Valley. We chose this hotel because we are Best Western card members.
The gentleman at the front desk was friendly, helpful and professional. Upon check in, we (3 guests) were assigned to room 210. When we walked in, it was very obvious that this room could barely fit 2 people and luggage, never mind 3 people. We went back to the desk and were immediately assigned to the more spacious Room 211. The room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. The best part was the ability to open the windows!!! A real plus in today's hotels. This allowed us to hear the gentle sound of the river behind the hotel.
The grounds of the hotel are lovely. There is a river and falls that runs behind the hotel. Every evening they offer a complimentary cocktail hour (beer and wine) where you can sit out on the patio and over look the water and falls. A very nice touch!!
They offer the standard buffet but it is a little sub par from other Best Westerns that we have stayed at. The only eggs are hard boiled and there are no breakfast meats. They do have a waffle machine. Everything was clean and fresh, there was just not much variety.
All in all, the price is right, the accommodations, above average. Ever though it is a slight distance from Route 9, the comfort and feel of the hotel makes it worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls