We stayed here for 2 nights in May. Hotel is located in a nice and quiet area. No pool or spa, but the hotel does have a lounge. We had no problems. Although I would strongly urge the hotel to add additional tables and chairs to their outside patio. There were only 4 tables and 4 chaise lounges. They have room to eliminate the 4 chaise lounges and add additional tables and chairs. This would be a great asset for them since everyone wanted to sit outside on the 2 days we were there. Also maybe add more hot items to the breakfast. They had waffles, and sandwiches to heat up and the usual cold stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie