On the banks of Wappingers Creek and removed from the busy hustle of the city. Guests can linger over breakfast on the outdoor patio taking in the views of the quiet creek and waterfall downstream. The hotel is also conveniently located a short distance to restaurants, Hudson Valley Wineries, Vassar College, The Culinary Institute of America, Walkway Over The Hudson, & National Historic Sites. Rooms offer a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, flat panel tv, & free internet. There is an exercise room on site. A Manager's Reception is held each evening from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the bar/breakfast room. Hot & cold items are offered for breakfast each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie