“Worst Chinese food I've had in Poughkeepsie.”
Review of China Doll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Doll
Ranked #171 of 277 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Chinese food I've had in Poughkeepsie.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My husband and I usually order from Yeung Ho II, but decided to try something new tonight. Huge mistake, we orded the beef and broccoli and the cashew chicken. Both the beef and the broccoli were unrecognizable. The best part of my husban's beef and broccoli was the broccoli and the best part of my cashew chicken was the raw carrots and raw celery mixed with a sort of broth. Our dogs ate very well tonight.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hwright13

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Such nice people and ok food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The people who run the place are so nice. I sometimes pop in for the the small lunch special buffet. Not the best Chinese food but not the worst either. Great friendly service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Yaneke
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Amazing food!!!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I love this place by far the best Chinese food I have had in this town. The people that run it are amazing and always remember me and when you order take out it arrives in no more than 30 mins. Love their curry!!!

Visited January 2013