“melting pot”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 9
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The melting pot is an extraordinary restaurant. Everything on the menu is delightful. It is very welcoming to people of all ages. Please note that the food is too amazing to stop eating, and it may make you feel sick if you eat too much. Staff, if you are reading this, please consider serving smaller portions. We hope to dine at this excellent restaurant again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Lots of fun! We are looking forward to going back already. Great atmosphere and experience. Had a coupon from groupon.com. $99.00 for 4 people and the food just keeps on coming. Definitely worth the trip there.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Found this restaurant to be very romantic and quiet, however the staff was absolutely horrible..Inexperienced and Rude is a kind description. Was seated with menus, waited 20 mins for someone to come to table. Waiter came took order for dinner and drinks, again waited 15 mins, he brought out apptzrs, still no drinks , had to get manager to bring drinks. When main course came out my meal was not what i ordered, waiter said to keep it and he would bring me the items that were not included, then returned and took that plate away. Waiter never asked if we wanted our drinks refilled. We had the 4 course meal, was $100.00 for 2 people and will NEVER go back! HORRIBLE experience..

1  Thank L O
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

I found a great deal on Groupon a 3 Course Dinner for 2 $49 51% off you get 2 salads which you choose from the menu, 2 Glasses of Wine (house) 2 Endless Entrees ( you get unlimited meat chicken or shrimp if you want more) believe me I can put it down but since we added the cheese fondue as an appetizer @ $8.50 per person I was feeling full by the end of the entree. 2 Chocolate Fondue Deserts my wife was loving this part of the meal as was I. We went with the Dark Chocolate Cookies & Cream with Brownies,Rice Crispie treats, Chocolate & Toasted almond Marshmallows, Cheesecake, Poundcake, and Strawberries. Can anyone say Food Coma..?? Lol..just understand that The Fondue Exp. is non rushed so allow at least 2-3 hours, you can't expect to walk in eat and catch that movie. We sat down at 7pm and left at 10pm. Ask for Nicole C. Very Knowledgable Server and extremely friendly.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Absolutely horrible. Basically $25 or more per person to cook your own food-which I was unaware of. My partner and I told them that we had never been there before, yet there was no mention from them or on the menu that the food was going to come out raw! Plus, everyone was new and knew nothing. They could not answer any of the questions that we asked. So, when the waiter asked which cooking style we wanted, we assumed that was how the chef was going to prepare it. I mentioned to the waiter that the person with me was a vegetarian, so I wanted to make sure that the broth was vegetable broth. The food came out, I ordered duck breast, and I was shocked to see that it was raw. My partner was disgusted and I was embarassed because I would not have ordered that if I had known. Better yet- she had to cook all of her food before me because everything had to be cooked in the same pot, and as I said before, she does not eat meat. So, she finished way before me and I felt mortified the whole time that I was eating.