“Never Dissappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I are so hooked on to PCs that it is truly our favorite restaurant. Our daughter and her family joined us there for Easter. My grandaughter and her boyfriend now go there. They loved the warmness of the restaurant and they couldn't have nicer things to say about how they were treated there, from the waitresses to the warm greeting at the door from Dawn.
No matter what Roger cooks it is delicious. Never have we had a bad experience there. We were there again for the Memorial Day weekend, the Ahi Tuna was excellent, and so were the chocolate martinis.

We will continue to go there we are truly treated like family. So if you truly are looking for great food, good atmosphere and want to be treated like royalty go to PCs you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank mary g

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were looking for a relaxing, outdoor venue to catch up with some good friends, PC Paddock's was the right choice! We got to sit outside under the tent, the festive white lights provokes a nice vibe. We went with burgers, steamers and their asian cowboy wings (amazing btw), all hit the spot and were exactly what we were looking for. The service and the owners were so pleasant and accommodating, we will certainly be returning (if not for the wings alone) to enjoy this welcoming place.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We come to the paddock on a weekly basis because you can always count on fresh great food and the service is wonderful. Its always great to go into a place and they know you by name. You should really take the time to stop in for drinks and a meal. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The service was exceptional and the food was out of this world! I'm so excited to come back with my family and friends ! I can't get enough!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My family and I visited family in Poughkeepsie for a week and used this "best of Poughkeepsie" list to choose our dinner options each night. A few were major wins (Millhouse, Crew), some not so much. Near the end of our trip we thought, "How can we not try out the #1 spot?!" This restaurant is such a bizarre pick for number one. My only guess is that the drunk people sitting around the bar are the ones writing these reviews. From the decor down to the food it was a bad choice. I suppose if you don't care about the decor of a restaurant you could overlook that part. If you're like me, however, and you like to eat in a dining area that is appealing and CLEAN, here's what you'll experience at this restaurant... Weird blankets tacked to the wall, bizarre knick-knacks in the window sill including a teddy bear, banquette seating worn out and ripped with stained throw pillows along the bench (this was one of the worst parts IMO), seat cushions in the chairs that are worn out and flat as a pancake, we killed two bugs that were crawling on the wall next to me, etc., etc.). The mashed potatoes were super salty, my medium steak was brought out rare in some parts. Sent it back and it was brought back after they microwaved it. Just blah and gross. I BEGGED my husband to just walk out right after we were seated, but he wanted to give them a shot. Expensive for what we got and such a disappointment. Only go here if you don't care about sitting in a run down dining area and eating over priced food. Wish someone had left a realistic review about this place so we could have saved our $$.

5  Thank Vance M