Wow. NEVER have been treated with such disrespect. THE MANAGER was so rude.
1. HAIR in my soup ...not big deal it happens, sent it back
2. Got turkey sandwich. No cranberry sauce.
3. Turkey dry and fatty.
4. Had a nice piece of pastrami in the sandwich as well -___-
5. Two sticks in my cranberry sauce.
6. Sent food back
7. Manager notified and she removed dish from bill
She still wanted to charge me for my ice tea... mind you I have been in the service industry for 10 years. You take care of the customers bill especially because of the hair and multiple problems with the sandwich.
I said to her I'm sorry but I'm not charging 3 dollars on my CC, this should be comped. Her response "You didn't want to pay the soup and the sandwich. What do you want to pay for?"
Did not pay for ice tea.
When I left the receptionist said have a good day... manager walked by and said "you wished her a good day?!?!?"
So unprofessional, and no customer service etiquette. Never going to the palace diner again, as well as forwarding this to all friends and family so they are well aware of how they treat customers.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.