“251 times I have eaten at the Milaneseand treated like family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Milanese Restaurant

Milanese Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 278 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Beverly, Massachusetts
“251 times I have eaten at the Milaneseand treated like family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen: 42 yrs the Milanese has served wonderful, homemade, delicious food. August 2, 2013 I took Rita&Michael McHugh where Rita worked as a teen to the Milanese and enjoyed great cocktails served up by Karen at the bar. We were seated by Robert's daughter Adriana who served us the entire evening and we laughed and talked while listening to music from our evenings performer. We had clams on the half shell and scungilli followed by salads with gorgonzola and then Linguine and clam sauce and I had the mediteranian followed by homemade whipped cream and calzones. Mike and I are irish and his lovely wife Italian. I have loved Santino and family since I was 22. You will be treated like family everytime you come to this place mention my name and how many times I have come to enjoy the food and Hospitality though not as often because I live away from Poughkeepsie thank you and enjoy

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jrs59

Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“Milanese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

YUM! Not much to look at but the food is delicious! Great discounts on restaurant.com too! Family friendly or great for a date night.

Visited April 2013
Nokomis, Florida
“Traditional Italian Homestyle Icon In Poughkeepsie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I've been coming here for years and know the family well as they've all been involved for many years and take pride in everything they cook for you. Prices are decent and the home cooking will be well appreciated by anyone that has had a fine Italian Dinner at grandma's house.

Visited June 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Awesome Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Milanese is always spot on wonderful! It's true authentic italian dining with delicious italian food! It's always excellent! Never a bad meal, after many years of going! Also the staff are superb! So warm and accomodating! Lovely people!!!

1 Thank OurScreenNameisUs
Woodstock, New York
“As good as family Italian gets...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

I've had so many meals in your basic family Italian restaurant over the years that I wasn't ready for the great meal I had here. Looking around the dining room I could see many regulars- and they looked like the kind who knew what home-cooked Italian tasted like and knew that they were going to get that here. There was real quality in all the dishes- and that only comes from the best ingredients and real attention to detail. Whichever generation is running the show now is doing the family proud.

Visited December 2012