“PLACE SUCKS”

Bounce Trampoline Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible place waste of money they took our bracelets away totally wasting our time and money don’t go unless u have a foot fetish cause the place smells like actual foot workers were so rude

5  Thank lilyklein
in 6 reviews
"blast"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I've taken my two sons (ages 9 and 12) since it opened a few years ago, and they've always had a great time. Especially fun is "Bounce and Glow" on Friday nights, which is for ages (I believe) 11 and up, and the lights are dimmed and there are black lights that glow neon colors...age approaches pop music...makes to me a perfect place for a good, clean, safe way for tweens/teens (like my 12yo and his friends) to spend a few hours. I feel like there's not enough places like that around here. So we'll keep coming back to Bounce!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

An average sort of experience for the kids. Surprised that so many children were barefoot - thought you had to wear socks at these places?

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

A wonderful place to go... oh!and bring the kids too! I love the fact that there is a special time to take the littlest ones. My 3 year old granddaughter loves it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We went on a Saturday afternoon to burn some energy. The children, 5 and two 3 year olds had a blast!
The only complaint is the staff keeping track of time. We had to wait for an announcement to start our jumping, the announcement to start was 7 minutes late, so our three boys lost out on some jump time.