“great”

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Poughkeepsie
Rochester, New York
“great”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I love staying at this hotel when I visit the area. CLean,friendly, good coffee and close to train station to NYC. This is my 3rd time staying here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Urvi7, Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Roseann, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future if your travels bring you through the hudson valley area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I would just like to take a quick minute to say that I have been to this Hotel on many occasions and most of those times I was serviced by a gentleman by the name of Neil. On each of these occasions, Neil has been the most pleasant and always willing to find me the best options available for my stay. His service always came with a good conversation, a smile and a willingness to help. During my visits, Neil and I had conversation about his new baby which always brought a huge smile. I would recommend that anyone traveling in this area in Poughkeepsie and looking for a Hotel to stay and rest, then please do not hesitate to stop by Neil's location and experience the same quality of service that I have. Please keep up the good work that Neil has established and I am sure that this Hotel will remain at the top of my list of places to stay when I need a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: 2nd floor on the back side of the building is quite comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Pernell, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We enjoy having you stay with us and we are glad that you choose our hotel to stay in when you are working in the area.
Have a nice day. Thanks, Neil