We were in town to visit husband's family. Stayed here as it was closest to his family home. Since he lived just through the woods from the hotel he watched it be built.
Had a very nice room, quiet and very clean. Housekeeping did a very nice job each day. Not many channels on the tv, would have liked another outlet or two for phone charger and laptop but we made do.
Ok breakfast though because of gastric bypass I can't eat much so I'm a poor judge.
My only complaint was when it rained, the ceiling in the lobby was leaking and buckets were put out to catch water. Too bad, it's a pretty lobby.
Will be anxious to try their Indian restaurant when it opens as we love Indian food.
We do plan on staying here when ever in town. The rooms were nice, clean, comfortable beds, and very nice and helpful staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mercury Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Poughkeepsie
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Poughkeepsie
- Poughkeepsie Best Western