Poughkeepsie Inn
US$159
US$127
US$101
US$90
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
US$153
US$142
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Yes, it's very convenient, and yes, the staff was pleasant at check in. And yes, the price is excellent - for a reason! Our room was musty, dirty, smelly, the cable box was bolted into the dresser top with metal straps, there was no mattress pad on the bed, and the bedspread was disgustingly stained. Immediately left to find a hotel room elsewhere, and when we returned 90 minutes later to express our complaints and get our money back, we were told that you can only get a refund if you request it within 20 minutes after you check in! I'm not a clean freak, but this room was horrible! Never going near that place again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank T F
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I stayed here with my family when looking at a college in the area. The price is excellent and the rooms are comfortable. The exceptional thing is how accommodating the staff is. Months later, I realized that I left an expensive textbook in the room. I called the manager, Victor, and he sent it to me. They are so nice and helpful!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2013

On business, you need a hotel that's quiet, accommodating...and convenient. The Poughkeepsie Inn is that. Although not a new hotel, the room was clean, well appointed and just right for my needs.
I travel with a dog and there were plenty of safe places to walk him. The reception manager was
excellent...very helpful. I plan to stay there when I visit Poughkeepsie again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2013

My wife & I stayed there 5 times in 2012 while our apt was renovated in poughkeepsie. The manager Victor was very accommodating. This hotel was the closest and was in a prime location for our personal situation. This is not Marriott but good value for the money!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Corvallis69
Reviewed 5 December 2012

The Poughkeepsie Inn served us well. We were displaced from Hurricane Sandy and needed a pet friendly motel as our house was badly damaged. The staff was very accomidating to myself and my family and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family