“Great Food and Great Prices!”
Review of Mole Mole

Mole Mole
Ranked #92 of 281 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Went around 6:00 on a Friday evening. Not crowded, seated right away! I ordered the Flautas (I hope I spelled that right). They were made with shredded chicken and served with guacamole,sour cream and delicious rice! It was crisply fried and not greasy. About $10. Definitely not a fancy place. Very clean. The food was so great I'd definitely go back!!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

My family was there last night. The food was okay, a little salty for me, but ingredients looked fresh. The service was so so so so slow, it just ruined my whole experience. Our waitress had no short term memory and everything took so long to get. If Mole Mole is trying to expand their business, they really need to train their wait staff better and improve service.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I first started going to Mole Mole when they had just one location near the train station in Poughkeepsie. It's nice to see them blossom into a small chain of restaurants. The food is always fresh and delicious, and the owner id a nice guy. I wish them much success with their newest location. Mole Mole is the only place in the area that has authentic, fresh made Mexican food.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

The food is always delicious, but one day while eating at the one in Main Street, a roach was walking toward my dish. When I called the waitress, she said that was nothing. I asked for the manager and he didn't come out. I haven't been back to the one on Main Street. The one on Marist is much nicer and cleaner. But if they are owned by the same person, don't expect too much sympathy. Food gets a 5 star from me, but Management get a one. I wouldn't recommend Main Street.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We always enjoy stopping at Mole Mole...not too expensive and always reasonable. Quick and to the point Mexican food. Always go back.