“Quality Mexican Food at good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mole Mole

Mole Mole
Ranked #89 of 278 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Quality Mexican Food at good prices”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We go to Mole Mole for dinner on average at least once a month. There have been a number of other mexican places we have tried but honestly their service and food have gone down hill. Per a recommendation we were turned onto Mole Mole and we have not had a bad meal yet. We are always seated quickly and able to order almost immediately. The food comes out very quickly and is still steaming. I typically order the chimichangas and the portion size can last me for two meals. The restaurant is clean and the prices are very fair. We would highly recommend this place for someone looking for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited February 2013

Marlboro, New York
“Great Food and Great Prices!”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Went around 6:00 on a Friday evening. Not crowded, seated right away! I ordered the Flautas (I hope I spelled that right). They were made with shredded chicken and served with guacamole,sour cream and delicious rice! It was crisply fried and not greasy. About $10. Definitely not a fancy place. Very clean. The food was so great I'd definitely go back!!

• Visited February 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Okay on food, mediocre on service”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

My family was there last night. The food was okay, a little salty for me, but ingredients looked fresh. The service was so so so so slow, it just ruined my whole experience. Our waitress had no short term memory and everything took so long to get. If Mole Mole is trying to expand their business, they really need to train their wait staff better and improve service.

• Visited November 2012
Stuart, Florida
“fresh, authentic mexican food”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I first started going to Mole Mole when they had just one location near the train station in Poughkeepsie. It's nice to see them blossom into a small chain of restaurants. The food is always fresh and delicious, and the owner id a nice guy. I wish them much success with their newest location. Mole Mole is the only place in the area that has authentic, fresh made Mexican food.

• Visited August 2012
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Management is not customer friendly”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The food is always delicious, but one day while eating at the one in Main Street, a roach was walking toward my dish. When I called the waitress, she said that was nothing. I asked for the manager and he didn't come out. I haven't been back to the one on Main Street. The one on Marist is much nicer and cleaner. But if they are owned by the same person, don't expect too much sympathy. Food gets a 5 star from me, but Management get a one. I wouldn't recommend Main Street.

Visited August 2011